Code of Conduct
BACK TO MAIN INDEX
- You must be a patient or carer of a patient registered at Birchington Medical Practice.
- Personal issues cannot be addressed through this group. If you need to provide personal feedback, relating to services provided to you as a patient, please contact a member of the Practice Management Team who can assist you.
- We will all demonstrate flexible listening, and support to delivering results as a group.
- Recommendations for improvement to the practice should be discussed with the PPG and agreed with the Practice Management Team.
- All views are valid and will be listened to. Silence indicates agreement so please make sure you voice is heard.
- A virtual group is also in place allowing the Practice to receive views/feedback from a wider part of the practice population, who may not be able to attend face to face (or Zoom) meetings.
- Honesty is welcomed, as is respectful challenge to suggestions or discussions. We ask that we all remain courteous and respectful to our colleagues and all staff in the practice.
- Please note confidentiality of any issues relating to patients must not disclose personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.