Protected Learning Time (PLT)
The practice will be closed for a half-day session for all staff to participate in a primary care training/learning event. This is held in collaboration with other practices within the East Kent & South Kent Coastal area and the Kent & Medway Clinical Commissioning Group.
The training/learning events take place once a month in the afternoon.
- The practice will be closed during this time.
- If you require medical assistance that cannot wait until the surgery reopens, please contact NHS 111.
NHS 111 can signpost you to the nearest service and, where appropriate, can book you an appointment at one of the urgent treatment centres in east Kent listed below:
Urgent Treatment Centres
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital
- Deal Victoria Hospital
- Buckland Hospital Dover
- Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital Herne Bay
- Faversham Medical Practice
- Royal Victoria Hospital Folkestone
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother
- Estuary View Medical Centre
- William Harvey Hospital
Should you require urgent medical assistance, please dial 999, ideally from a mobile phone.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.